Thursday, November 20, 2008
It's only a week 'til Thanksgiving and five short weeks until Christmas. Now's the time to be placing orders for special die cuts like this sleigh that Lila decorated for us. Isn't it gorgeous? She used the sleigh die cut from Cappuccino Curious metallic cardstock for this sample, as well as the very sticky Killer Red Tacky Tape to keep it together.
One great thing about ordering now is that there's a special sale going on! Just use coupon code winter0815 to save 15% off all orders over $25.00. The savings is valid through Monday, November 24th. This coupon code is good for everything in stock, so you could use it to purchase die-cut papers, full sheets of cardstock, Killer Red Tacky Tape, embellishments, etc.
Also through Monday November 24th, we're accepting applications for Guest Designers. Please see this blog post for more details.
Have a great weekend!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Creative Cuts & More (CC&M) is a leader in the die cutting industry offering dies cut in cardstock and a variety of other materials like chipboard, acetate, felt, velvet paper, and more. We are searching for paper crafters who enjoy working with die cuts (shapes, cards, 3-D bags & boxes, etc.) to design projects for us as guests to our design team. If you can rock a die cut and take a great photo, please apply!Our plan is to choose at least TWELVE guests to post projects during their assigned month. During this month, guest designers would:
- Create 4 projects for CC&M from the materials provided (two of which will have an assigned theme). Any extra materials sent are yours to keep.
- Photograph your projects. Post photographs and product recipes to your blog, to Splitcoaststampers, Two Peas in a Bucket, and any other galleries of your choice.
- Submit same photo and product recipes directly to CC&M and grant CC&M permission to use them in CC&M’s blog, Web site, etc.
- We’ll want to show off our very favorite projects at trade shows, so we might ask you to either send us the original or make a duplicate. You will be reimbursed for postage in either case.
To apply, show us your very best work with die cuts (2-5 projects). Send specific links to gallery pages, blog posts, or attach them in the e-mail. Also, we’ll need your answers to the following:
- E-mail Address:
- Blog Address:
- Gallery Address:
- Home Address:
- Current & Past Design Teams: (No experience required… we’d like to meet some new designers!)
- Other papercrafting experience (Publications, Teaching at LSS, etc.)?
- What would make you a great choice as a guest designer?
- If you have a preference, what themes or time of year would work best for you? (Is there a season or a theme that you’re passionate about? Have lots of wedding stamps? Keen on pets? Taking an extended cruise in April?)
Please e-mail Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Guest Design Team Call” in the subject line. Submissions close on November 24th, and notifications will go out by December 1st.