Creative Cuts & More (CC&M) is a leader in the die cutting industry offering dies cut in cardstock and a variety of other materials like chipboard, acetate, felt, velvet paper, and more. We are searching for paper crafters who enjoy working with die cuts (shapes, cards, 3-D bags & boxes, etc.) to design projects for us as guests to our design team. If you can rock a die cut and take a great photo, please apply!Our plan is to choose at least TWELVE guests to post projects during their assigned month. During this month, guest designers would:
- Create 4 projects for CC&M from the materials provided (two of which will have an assigned theme). Any extra materials sent are yours to keep.
- Photograph your projects. Post photographs and product recipes to your blog, to Splitcoaststampers, Two Peas in a Bucket, and any other galleries of your choice.
- Submit same photo and product recipes directly to CC&M and grant CC&M permission to use them in CC&M’s blog, Web site, etc.
- We’ll want to show off our very favorite projects at trade shows, so we might ask you to either send us the original or make a duplicate. You will be reimbursed for postage in either case.
To apply, show us your very best work with die cuts (2-5 projects). Send specific links to gallery pages, blog posts, or attach them in the e-mail. Also, we’ll need your answers to the following:
- E-mail Address:
- Blog Address:
- Gallery Address:
- Home Address:
- Current & Past Design Teams: (No experience required… we’d like to meet some new designers!)
- Other papercrafting experience (Publications, Teaching at LSS, etc.)?
- What would make you a great choice as a guest designer?
- If you have a preference, what themes or time of year would work best for you? (Is there a season or a theme that you’re passionate about? Have lots of wedding stamps? Keen on pets? Taking an extended cruise in April?)
Please e-mail Terry at email@example.com and put “Guest Design Team Call” in the subject line. Submissions close on November 24th, and notifications will go out by December 1st.