Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do you like to play in the Split Coast Stampers Challenges?

I am LOVING this File Folder A2 Card lately!
I really like joining the SCS challenges!  Creative Cuts cards make it so much easier!  I really need easy too!  This was for the {ippity} Hip Hop Twist Challenge #3!  It was a sketch.  I flipped the sketch and that worked out just fine.  They are not strict with their rules.  Really all you have to do is use {ippity} stamps!  WHY do I always grab a stamp that isn't {ippity}??  LOL  I can't follow one rule?  I'll bet my Mom might have something to say about that too!  LOL
Have you checked out Creative Cuts lately?  We have a lot of new things!  We made up a lot of movement card kits.  We now have envelopes.  Are you a scrapbooker?  Wait until you see all the albums we have!  That is our theme for this months blog hop!  Be sure to swing by on the 16th!  You won't want to miss all the super cute albums we have made!  :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Your a hoot my dear!
Love that you march to your own tune.