Thursday, November 1, 2012

Standing Pop Up Birthday Card

Happy Thursday!

I hope you had a fun Halloween!  
Kristine here with another fun Creative Cuts and More project!

Today I am sharing die cut Standing Pop Up Card from Creative Cuts.

  
I started by stamping "Happy Day" from the Stampendous Rose Thoughts Perfectly clear set randomly on a die cut Standing Pop Up Card from Creative Cuts and more, with VersaMark ink.

Then I heat embossed the stamped words with Rubelite embossing powder.


I added embossing powder to the edges of the main panel before putting the card together.


When the whole Standing Pop Up Card  is together and closed it looks like this.


The image is Cowlik Cake from Stampendous.
The sentiment is Graceful Birthday from Stampendous.
 

You can check out some more pop up cards HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: