Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How's everything in your bowl?

Here is a fun easy card that you can send to a friend! I filled a Ziplock bag with hair gel, blue ink and dried hot glue drops and adhered it behind the window on the Fishbowl Window Card. I stamped a fish (Stampin' Up!), plant (Heidi Grace) and a crab (Rubber Soul) on a light blue panel and adhered it to the back of the baggie. Inside I stamped: How's everything in your bowl? (Studio G)



Note: the inside sentiment and the fish stamp had words and text so to only stamp the part I wanted I colored the desired image with a black brush tip marker and stamped, It's a great way to get more stamp for your money!

2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

How funny-I wish I could give it a "squish"!

Pamela Smerker said...

This is really cute Lindsay!