Thursday, March 5, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Thank you so much to our Design Team and to all our Blog Hoppers for making our first-ever Blog Hop such a huge success! We couldn't have done it without you.

Our winner for the $15 Creative Cuts & More Gift Certificate is

Heidi has left a new comment on your post "Blog Hop & New Dies!":

Ok, this was fun. I have never done a blog hop before. I loved everyone's ideas and different ways they did the wedding dress boxes. My favorite thing I saw, had to be on the last blog with the red and white cake boxes. I loved the colors, the way there were alternating, and two layers of them. What a fun way to decorate for any type of party....adorable, usable, and giveawayble (if that is a word! LOL).

Thanks for doing this!

Heidi, please send us a quick message with your e-mail address so we can issue your prize.

Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned for more great samples!

No comments: