We know how busy the summer months are , so we are extending our
Creative Cuts & More Guest Design Team Call until
July 6, 2009
Creative Cuts & More (CC&M) is a leader in the die cutting industry offering dies cut in cardstock and a variety of other materials like chipboard, acetate, felt, velvet paper, and more. We are searching for paper crafters who enjoy working with die cuts (shapes, cards, 3-D bags & boxes, etc.) to design projects for us as guests to our design team. If you can rock a die cut and take a great photo, please apply!
Our plan is to choose at least TWELVE guests to post projects during their assigned month. During this month, guest designers would:
* Create 5 projects for CC&M from the materials provided. Two projects will have an assigned theme for our blog hop and then one project for each of the other three weeks during the month. Any extra materials sentare yours to keep.
* Photograph your projects. Post photographs and product recipes to your blog, to Splitcoaststampers, and any other galleries of your choice.
* Submit same photo and product recipes directly to CC&M and grant CC&M permission to use them in CC&M’s blog, Web site, gallery, etc.
Once the projects have been submitted, you will receive a gift certificate for $25 in free cardstock and die cuts of your choice from the CC&M Web site. You will also be eligible for a 25% discount on any purchases you make at that time.
To apply, show us your very best work with die cuts (2-5 projects). Send specific links to gallery pages, blog posts, or attach them in the e-mail. Also, we’ll need your answers to the following:
* E-mail Address:
* Blog Address:
* Phone Number:
* Mailing Address:
* Current & Past Design Teams: (No experience required… we’d like to meet some new designers!)
* Other papercrafting experience (Publications, Teaching at LSS, etc.):
* What would make you a great choice as a guest designer?
* If you have a preference, what themes or time of year would work best for you? (Is there a season or a theme that you’re passionate about? Have lots of wedding stamps? Keen on pets? Taking an extended vacation in October?)
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Guest Design Team Call” in the subject line. Submissions close on July 6, 2009, and notifications will go out shortly thereafter.