Friday, July 3, 2009

Shaped paper with a twist!


***Guest DT call extended until July 6! Scroll down for details!***

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, My favorite die cut at Creative Cuts and More is the 11 1/2 mini scallop circle. I know there are fancier boxes and cards on the website but I like this one best! Why you ask? Because there is nothing better for braking you out of a scrapbooking slump than changing the shape of the page. But this die cut isn't just for scrapbooking. Check out the two cards I made with half a sheet of the shaped paper. An that isn't the end of it either. I have several other projects to share with you this month using this die, when I'm done you're gonna want one in every color...come to think of it so do I!






Stamp Credits:
Top Card: Stampin Up!
Bottom Card: The Rubber Cafe

2 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Very Cute Lindsay! Great way to use the 11 1/2" scallop circle page.

mustangkayla said...

Thats a fun idea! I might just have to go try it!