Saturday, July 11, 2009

My daughter needed a cake for a baby shower, so I made this duck cake using the cake box set found here. For the cake stand I used a margarita glass, put the duck in first, added the stones, sealed it up and turned it over. Worked great! The baby block on top spells out the baby's name, Dash.




Designed by Jennifer Johnson
Materials:
Cake Box Set, Creative Cuts and More
Ribbon , flowers and rocks found at Micheals
Ducks, Party City, and Hallmark
Letters on block were cut with my Cricut
Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

OK the margeretta glass is brillant! I thought it was a beaker first and I was thinking "how did she get the duck through that little spout" you are a genius, love this project!

mustangkayla said...

Jen, I think this is the cutest cake ever! Seriously! ABSOLUTELY adorable!

Steph Zerbe said...

OMGoodness. This is awesome.
I can't wait for someone I know to have a baby so I can do this!!!!
Love the rubber ducky underneath it all. So cute!