Friday, March 19, 2010

Hi Cupcake

Hi there Crafters, Steph Zerbe here.

I'm bringing back an oldie, but a goody for you today.

Here she is, the Cupcake Box Set!

The Cupcake Box Set includes 4 pieces.
Top
Acetate for top
Bottom
and an Insert
to hold your cupcake.

I wrapped the top piece with a strip of fabric tape and the bottom piece with a strip of SU! pattern paper.

 I stamped this adorable image from The Greeting Farm on cream card stock and three pattern papers. I cut pieces from each color and just glued them to the image on cream cardstock.

 First, I cut the socks from the yellow pattern paper. Then the shoes from the gray.
Too cute right? I added little pearl gems to the shoes and covered the stamped buttons on the coat with real buttons. LOVE IT!

 The cupcake.

 The insert that holds your cupcake in place.
Brilliant!

 I gave the box some push pin feet. The insert hides them perfectly!

................

You get to choose your colors for the top and bottom!
I love that!!

Get your very own Cupcake Box Set HERE!

...............

Thanks for stopping by, leave some love!!!


4 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

That is a super cute cupcake box! Love the push pin idea!!

Holly said...

Just too cute! Love those feet on the bottom of the box!

mustangkayla said...

Thats adorable!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh YUMMY Steph! Send me that WITH a fresh cupcake, k? Love it!