Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bright Bookmarks

I'm still on a big bookmark kick after creating some for the big Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop on Monday. I absolutely LOVE the die cut Tag #03 Large with Layer - so perfect for bookmarks. For the following creations, I wanted to go with fun and bright to provide something different from my sponged "nature" bookmarks earlier this week.
















Can you tell I was just having too much fun playing with these bright colors? These stamps from Ippity were just perfect for these bookmarks and I would have kept on making more except I ran out of tags! Oh heavens! Time to order some more from Creative Cuts and More!! :-)


Die Cuts:
Tag #03 Large with Layer from Creative Cuts and More
tags - Bazzill Smoothies
(pink = Berry Sensation)
(blue = Caribbean Breeze)
(purple = Grape Delight)
(green = Lime Crush)
layers - Bazzill Smoothies White

Stamps:
Books a Flutter (Ippity)

Ink:
Tuxedo Black Memento

Other:
ribbons
Copic markers

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

These are fantastic! You got me in the mood! I cut some long ones and am going to nake some bookmarks too! Thanks for inspiring me!!