Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun Father's Day Gift Idea

Hello! Mustangkayla here sharing a fun project today. I have seen this idea some where in blog land and am lifting it. Truth be told I've seen it a handful of times and that is why I can't pin point the exact blog or site I saw it on.This is a fish tackle box. What else could I possibly use but the fabulous Cosmo Cricket to alter it? The Boyfriend line was just perfect. All the papers are from Cosmo Cricket as well as the sentiment alphas. The sentiment is on the Antique Label. We have a fun new die cut, the Scalloped Rectangle Frame that I had cut in velvet! I also had the Moose cut in velvet. If you need specific colors let me know...I can definitely track them down! The velvet was very fun to work with and added a little flair and texture.
I plan on filling it with little candies, but thought I'd wait a little closer to Father's day so they would be fresh! I hope you enjoyed my project today! This was very quick and easy to do! I think they make great gifts for any occasion or even just because! I saw one filled with paper clips, erasers and such for a teachers and thought that a great idea!

1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

So fun! i love that moose! Great project!