Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mix & Match Mini Album

Hello everyone! Kayla here with another mini album to share with you today! My brother-in-law recently got married. I instantly knew his fiance and I would get along great. I wanted to do something special for her bridal shower. I decided to make her a recipe album.



This is the Mix & Match album. I used Jenni Bowlin Crate Paper and a button to create the flower. I stickled the flourish and added the Antique Label.


I added tag shaped pages in between the mix and match pages. The inside of the cover is a pocket for more recipes. I used the hinge die cut on this page. I googled free recipe cards and printed them off.




Here I used the Scallop Circle Frame in tacky tape and covered it with Doodlebug Sugarcoating Glitter. I also used more hinges and Doodlebug rhinestones.


A close up to show the glitter and rhinestones.


More hinges and rhinestones.

I used Smooch on the hinges that were cut out of chipboard.




On these pages I used the Antique Elegance Frame, Scalloped Circle Frame and more rhinestones.



And finally the last page. I used more hinges and created another pocket to store more recipe cards.


This was so much fun to make! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

This is so cute Kayla! I love it! I'll bet your SIL did too!

Steph Zerbe said...

Girl, your album is so fab! Love the colors and all the die cut details! I recognized the bear photograph... I love that! Perfection, both the photos and the album!