Sunday, August 1, 2010

WELCOME AUGUST GUEST DESIGNER - MELISA WALDORF

Hello Everyone - this is Chris Dickinson here - we are so thankful for all of Jan Tatomir's creations for the month of July! This month we are excited to introduce you to our Guest Designer Melisa Waldorf! Here is some information from her! Please welcome her!




"Hello! My name is Melisa. I am a wife of 24 years with 2 children, Travis (22) and Nicole (21). I have just relocated from sunny Florida to sunny Texas. I work part-time as a nurse and spend the rest of my free time doing some form of paper crafting, and I LOVE it all. Scrapbook layouts, altered pieces, home décor, ATC’s, inchies, and cards. I started scrap booking many years ago, 10+. And fell in love with stamping and card making about 3 years ago. It has brought me so much happiness and many friendships.

I’m thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Creative Cuts and More this month. What a wonderful business Terry has started. I used to see all those cute 3-D and specialty cards over a SCS. I kept saying I was going to try some of the patterns, but never took the time to follow through. It seemed like a lot of extra work. So I was stuck in the rut of creating rectangular shaped cards. Then, I found Creative Cuts and More, and knew my my paper crafting projects were about to become a little more interesting! Creative Cuts and More is perfect for a lazy gal like myself. You don’t have to do any cutting or scoring. Just fold and adhere. It doesn’t get any easier than that!! "







1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome! What an honor to have you on the team, if even just for a bit!!!