Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vintagie Valentines

Hi all!

Becky here to share some Valentine’s Day ideas with you! 
I really only needed to do one card, but I got a little carried away! So, you get three ideas from me today!!


The first project I wanted to share is the adorable Milk Carton! I know, my last project was with the Milk Carton too, but I just adore it!!



This one’s pretty simple – I cut out some vintage Valentine images & adhered them to the sides of the white Milk Carton die from Creative Cuts & More! I plan to fill it with M&M’s for my daughter to give to her teachers next month!



Next, I used the Four Pane Window Scalloped Card to create another fun vintage Valentine,



After cutting out the vintage images of the kids, I stamped a Love definition onto a Petite Vintage Label; inked all the edges & adhered them to the front.



Inside, I used a Small Square Filagree label cut in pink velvet to “frame” the girl behind the window. I stamped a few little hearts in the corner with versafine ink.



Last, I did a rather funky card with the Filagree Rectangle Scallop Card & this fun Palmistry stamp by Tim Holtz…



After stamping the palm & cutting it out, I used another stamp by Unity (Ippity) Stamp Co. for the sentiment on another great Antique Label.



That’s it for me today!

Don’t forget to come back on the 19th for our monthly hop for even MORE Valentine’s Day ideas from our team of talented designers!!

Designer: Becky Voth

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

I love all 3! I am still lovin' that heart line card. What a fantastic idea!