Monday, January 24, 2011

Waterfall of Greetings!

Hi, Dawn Lusk here, sharing this Waterfall Card
from
Creative Cuts & More.

Here is the inside, using the Waterfall Card Mechanism with Squares, (Bazzill Super Smooth white, Blackberry Swirl, Pear Crush)
Before assembling, I embossed the edges with Cuttlebug's With Love embossing border and the center pull tab with Polka Dots, then adhered it to my card with White Tear-able Tape


Everything comes cut and pre-scored so it takes all the guess work out! Simply stamp your desired images on the smaller 1.75x1.75 squares, mount on the 2x2 squares and place on the center pull.

There is a tutorial here.




What a fun surprise someone will get when they open this card!

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn

4 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Terrific Card Dawn! I love how you put the "waterfall" on the inside of the card. Never thought of that before!

Dawnll said...

I can't believe I will be saying this but that mouse is cute as can be on your waterfall card!
Oh I love the images you used and putting on the inside.
Wonderful job sweetie

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card! I absolutely LOVE it!

Becky Voth said...

Very pretty Dawn!