Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

    Hi Everybody!  It's Noelle posting today!  I whipped out these Valentines in no time, I LOVE this Heart Window A7 Scallop Card - Vertical
 I used a Heart #01-Large cut in Tacky Tape.  I  stuck it on and covered it in white glitter.  I embossed the sentiment from Inkadinkado!  The ribbon is from my stash!
                                              
  This one I used more ribbon from my stash and a Heart #02 - Small also cut in tacky tape!  I used more white glitter on it and outlined it in Stickles!  The stamp is by {ippity} from Life Is The Journey.

This one I had the Heart #01-Large cut in felt.  The little hearts are an {ippity} stamp from Life's Little Moments.  These cards are so quick and easy!   
Thanks for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Don't you love that you can put together so many cards when you start with great bases from Creative cuts?
I can't say how lucky I feel when I need something quickly and I have a creative cut product to jump start my project.