Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to our February Blog Hop!!

This month is all about the Movement Cards!  They are so much fun to make!
We are so excited to tell you about our new Assortment Packs!  It is a great way to get a variety of cards to try!  They are all really fun to make!  
This one is the Twist Card
The stamps are by Unity, Bevy of Butterflies.  The gems are by Paper Studio.
Here is the list of Hoppers in case a link is broken.

Be sure to leave a comment on all the blogs!  Come back here telling us you did so and we will pick one lucky winner to receive a Movement Card Assortment of their choice!   We will pick a winner on Wednesday, February 23rd!  Good Luck 

Did you hear we now sell envelopes to go with your cards?

Thanks so much for hopping with us today!  We sure appreciate you coming by!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

What a tatented lady you are...thanks so much for sharing your marvelous ideas. Fun!

Unknown said...

I visited them all! Although I will have to go back to Dawn's later because it doesn't appear to be updated yet this morning. Sorry I didn't leave the "visited" comment before -- I had to reread the directions! All wonderful early morning inspiration. What a great way to start the day.

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful card, I'm off to hop to the rest of them.
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Viji Siddharth said...

This is so much fun! lovely card! I totally love the twist!

ShersL84bed said...

Fantastic idea for a hop theme. I visited all blogs. Dawn's wasn't updated yet unfortunately.

Thanks for the fun this morning, great way to start my day!

ShersL84bed@aol.com

Viji Siddharth said...

Wow!! The cards are amazing! I will visit Dawn later today! So many cool cards! Thanks for the fun hop in the morning! Off to have my coffee now and brush my teeth:D

Chrissy D said...

Kristine - this is ADORABLE!! Love the coffee beans!

Lillian Child said...

I just completed this hop and was SO MOVED by all of the talented ladies who participated. I adore finding new talent in this papercrafting passion of mine. Thanks so much for organizing this fun event!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

lisa808 said...

Just finished the hop. Thanks for all the 'moving' inspiration.

Sue D said...

Great hop--it was great to see all the different projects.

Dawnll said...

Noelle you did a wonderful job with this great example...thank you for organizing and keeping us all "moving".

mustangkayla said...

Great hop! The interactive/moving cards are so much fun! I personally love the twist! :-)

Becky Voth said...

Love it Noelle!!! I still need to find me one of them "frogs" for photos! Yours always look great!
Nice work on the hop this month too! LOL!

KimL said...

Hey Noelleeeee, Just beautiful! Love the colors!

Debbie Yates said...

Wow...what a fantastic card! and a great hop!!!!

doverdi said...

Great blog hop. I visited all the blogs & was impressed or should I say "moved" by all the card ideas. TFS!