Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas CUPCAKES!!!!!!

Hello!!  It is Noelle posting today and I am so sorry to have the ugliest pics so far!! LOL
I didn't get the album finished this week!  My plan was a super fun
Christmas album and it just didn't happen!!  This album is so much fun!!  The album flip-outs make standing the album up for a picture a little bit difficult. When I finish the album I will try again :)
Maybe we should just call this a sneak peek?
This album is  not even on the site yet for me to link to!  It should be very soon!  The girls are busy cutting cupcake album kits *swoon* This is the best album we carry so far!! 
Above that glare is from the acetate cover. Below you can see I didn't attach the frosting to the cupcake, I decided to use it as a page. 
I also didn't attach the cupcake liner and used it as a page too! 
Here is the back closed. 
And open!  There are 6 pages and with all the frosting used as pages I am not sure these rings are going to be big enough.  One I know I will cover them with tied pieces of ribbon. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


 

1 comment:

NoraAnne said...

Super cute cupcake album, and even cuter girls :)