Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Gable Box

Today I have a fun Halloween Gable Box to share with you.  
This would be fun to give to a friend full of Halloween candy!


I started by assembling a black Tall Gable Box die cut from Creative Cuts and More with killer white Tacky Tape.


I embossed a panel of Papaya core-dinations card stock with my Sizzix Pocket Watches embossing folder.  I used my Core-dinations sanding block to knock off the color on the raised parts.  Then I sponged on Black Soot Distress ink before adhering the papaya panel to the box.


I used Beacon Zip Dry paper glue to glue on Trick or Treat Color Fragments.
I stamped the Cling Halloween Magic image on a piece of smooth white cardstock and colored it with my Spectrum Noir Markers. 
 Hair: TN7-TN5-TN3-TN2
Dress: TN3-GB7-GB4-CT3-CT2
Greys: BG6-BG4-BG2
 Skin: TN2-TN1-EB1
and...I used some detail gold embossing powder on the watch and gear.

The fabulous ribbon is May Arts!

These Tall Gable Boxes are a terrific way to give candy, a gift card, or any small gift.  And they are so fun to decorate!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


No comments: