Thursday, October 18, 2012

Whoop dee dooo Birthday Bag

I have a fun birthday bag to share with you today!

This Large Square Bag is a great size for a gift card or small gift.


To make this gift bag I started with a Large Square bag die cut from Creative Cuts and More. 
I placed three clear stamps on my block to make it easier and quicker to stamp all over the die cut bag with VersaMark ink.


After randomly stamping all over the bag with VersaMark I embossed the images with kaleidoscope embossing powder.


Then I put the bag together with Killer White Tacky Tape.



I colored my image, Balloon Kiddo, by Stampendous with Spectrum Noir Markers. 
There are step by step coloring directions on my personal Blog.


 I punched the grass with my Fiscars grass border punch and adhered it to the bottom of the box.  
Then I fussy cut out the boy and adhered him to the bag.
The words are from Birthday Assortment clear stamps by Stampendous.

The finished bag would be a great way to give any small gift to a young boy!



Happy Crafting!

Kristine

No comments: