Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Candy Cane Peek-A-View Box

I made this for this weeks Cornish Heritage Farms Challenge to make a Christmas Box or Bag and thought I'd post it over here for our followers too!

Here is the box I made:



I started with a Peek a View Die Cut box from Creative Cuts and More.

I stamped the top and bottom portions with Large Dots Backgrounder from CHF.
Then I punched a strip of red cardstock for the bottom of the box and cut a thin strip of the same cardstock to go around the top portion.


The "sign" stamp is from the Winter Vintage Sign Set from CHF.
I stamped it in red ink and sponged more red ink around the edges.  Then I backed it with a couple of die cut scallop edged panels.

This box would be a great way to display mini candycanes for little visitors to eat or a fun gift for a teacher or friend!


Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: