Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cardinal Thanks

I am sure that like me, now that Christmas is over, you need thank you cards.  

I never got around to making a Christmas card with this Cardinal with Holly  that I cut out with a Creative Cutz die from Creative Cuts and More so I thought I would use it for a Christmas Thank you card.

I used a little Pebbles chalk on the bird and popped his wing up with a pop dot.
I used Jellie Dots from the Rubber Cafe for the Holly and his eye.  The sentiment is from The Rubber Cafe too.

I hope the person I send this card too loves it as much as I do.


thanks for stopping by!
Kristine

3 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

printcosmo said...

If you are looking for the highest quality die cut boxes wholesale for your products, PrintCosmo is the fine quality manufacturer and best choice for you.

Graeme Smith said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re utilizing?

Jodhpur sightseeing tour