Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cupcake Box

Creative Cuts and More~Cupcake Box


Honestly, I think I love Creative Cuts and More as much for the beautiful papers they offer as for all the cool dies! This Cupcake Box is cut out of Caramel Curious Metallic paper. If I was going to do a wedding or a bridal shower, these would be the colors! I started the box by stamping A Chemistry With Paper's branch stamp from Stylized Flowers in Brilliance Chocolate. I embossed it in Ranger's Hologram. I worked one side at a time, before I put the box together. Next, I glued on the Primas with SU!'s Crystal Effects-my favorite all-purpose glue. Then I put a dab of Crystal Stickles in the center of each flower and left it to dry for a few hours. I have learned to be very patient with Stickles, sometimes I think loose glitter is actually easier when you consider how long Stickles takes to dry! When I came back, I folded the box and fixed with CC&M's Killer Red Tape, and made the lid. Then I spent an embarrassing amount of time fiddling with the ribbon and making the bow out of Flourishes' fabulous brown satin ribbon, which I also attached with the redline tape.

5 comments:

Lori Renn said...

So pretty!

mustangkayla said...

Wowza...this is beautiful!

Steph Zerbe said...

Yes, the bow is perfection! Love the little flowers and the colors. This is one beautiful cupcake box! I like Holly's idea of putting an ornament in it. So fun!

JustYolie said...

Very pretty and elegant! :)

ellen s. said...

gorgeous!!!!