Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Inspiration


Have you tried your hand at a window card yet?

I loved picking out 'wallpaper' for the outside of the card to make it look like you were looking out your country kitchen window. The 'siding' is made of shimmery paper I picked up years ago at a specialty scrapbook store. I was happy I waited for the perfect project. I think it's so cool. I rubbed ink along the edges of the 'siding' to make it stand out. And the stamping was fun too. I love coloring stamps in these days.... just ink and an Aqua Painter brush! I cut out a few of the elements to help give the card more character!

See you next week. Same place, same time!
Be sure to come by everyday for more inspiration and diecut projects!


Steph Zerbe

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustYolie said...

Oh my! This is breathtaking!! Love it!
Wonderful work.

Yolanda B.
Moreno Valley, CA

Holly said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the siding!