Monday, November 30, 2009

Gingerbreadman Gift Bag



Have you got all your Christmas gifts wrapped up and ready to go? Yeah, me neither. LOL I created this quick and cute little gift bag to inspire you for those harried times. Keep a stash of these great little Square Bags #01 on hand for when you need something fast. Kraft goes with any occasion, so go ahead and order 10 or 20 in a kraft color for your stash.

I stamped the gingerbread man with a brown ink onto some scrap kraft cardstock and cut him out. I accented him here and there with a white gel pen to mimic the frosting he would have on his arms, legs, and face. After cutting out the square backgrounds, adhering the buttons, and tying the ribbon on the top, this bag took less than 10 minutes to make from start to finish.

Go check out what other die cuts are available at Creative Cuts and More. There is a huge variety of bags, boxes, cards and shapes to choose from for all of your crafting needs. Check out the gallery HERE for lots of great ideas to kickstart your creativity.


Die Cut: Square Bag #01 from Creative Cuts and More
Stamps: Holiday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: Close to Cocoa
CS: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Naturals Ivory
Other: buttons, white burlap twine, white gel pen, Nestabilities square dies, wide red/natural striped ribbon

3 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

OMGosh, what an adorable little square box. I never noticed this one before. Or maybe I just didn't see it's potential. Now I do. I have that PTI set and I can so see myself making a dozen of these. So fun!! Love the color combo and the perfectly matched ribbon. Not to mention the buttoned belly!! Too darn cute!!

ellen s. said...

this is so darn cuuute!

Steph Zerbe said...

I ordered 10 of these bad boys as soon as I saw this post. I already decorated two boxes!! So fun. Thanks for letting us know how darn cute they are. I also ordered some gingerbread men in FELT. I can't wait to sew buttons on there bellies! So cute!