Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Christmas Card Kit sneak peeks!

I have three more cards from the Christmas Card Kit (available from Creative Cuts and More) to show you today. My goal was to show you the wide variety of cards you can create with this kit. You could go for clean and simple or you can go for eclectic and funky or you can even go for fun and cutesy. That's how versatile this card kit is.


For this card below, I kept it simple. Everything you need is included in the kit except for the red ink and the white cardstock. I just stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock and cut it out in a circle shape and adhered it to the red scallop circle which is in the kit. I love the designer paper that is included in this kit. Everything coordinates so well.



This is a larger card - 5" x 7". It's perfect for this larger rub-on that is in the kit. I stamped the mittens on some white cardstock, colored them with copic markers, and cut them out. I added some clear diva drops, or skittles, from the kit to each of the little scallops at the bottom of the card.



This card uses the large Tacky Tape snowflake that is included in the kit. All I had to do was take the backing off the snowflake, stick it down on the cardstock, remove the top layer of backing and then pour glitter all over it. The glitter sticks so well to this!

The glitter and the red Stickles are not included in the kit, but everything else is. I love the soft shimmer of this red card.



Come on back tomorrow to see the last two cards for this Christmas Card kit. Now run on over to Creative Cuts and More and have fun shopping. :-)

No comments: