Monday, November 16, 2009

Last two cards from the Christmas Card Kit

Here are the last two cards that I created using the Christmas Card Kit available from Creative Cuts and More. You don't want to wait to order your kit - there's a limited supply of these available, and you need to get your Christmas cards created so you can mail them out to family and friends this holiday season.


The card below doesn't look like much of a card, does it? It's actually a Standing Pop Up card. When you push down on the edges, the little card pops up from a slit in the middle. Too cool!!!



You don't want to add bulky brads or ribbons because you need the card to slide freely up and down in the little slit. Here, I used a rub-on in the center.




This last card is an A2 Purse Card with layer and gift card layer set. The purse is red and the inside layers are cream colored cardstock. I used the mittens stamp (included in the kit) and colored the cuffs with a red copic markers (my own). I stamped the mittens again onto some green designer paper that comes with the kit, cut them out and paper pieced them onto the mittens on the cream cardstock. Then I cut them out with my own Spellbinders Nestabilities circles. I used the red and black cardstocks that are included in the kit, and cut those layers with Nestabilities as well.




For the inside sentiment, I used a rub-on (included in the kit) directly on some designer paper that is part of the kit. Before I cut it out, I noticed the tree shape of the sentiment. So instead of cutting it out in a circle or a square, I used scissors to cut the sentiment out in a tree shape. Too fun! The other inside layer has some slits so you can stick a gift card inside. Perfect for the holidays, isn't it?





I hope you enjoyed all these sneak peeks over the past few days. This kit is so much fun to create with, and I still have a bunch of designer papers and cardstocks left over after making all 12 of the cards. Hurry on over to Creative Cuts and More and purchase your Christmas Card Kit today.

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

I love pop up cards!! :) Nice cards!

Viji Siddharth said...

Love the cards! Awesome!