Thursday, September 30, 2010

Arachniphobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Do you have a fear of spiders?
I am certainly not crazy about them!
I don't mind Daddy Long Legs, but the rest of them give me the creeps!!!
But I just couldn't resist using a few for my vampy Halloween project today!

I just had to use my new favorite from CC&M - the Peek-a-View Box! 
It is so much fun to play with!
I know - I just used in the last hop, but I have been dying to share this project with you!!

I started by stamping so Martha Stewart Halloween images onto the acetate & box. I used another piece of acetate to stamp the graveyard fence on & the headstones are another Martha Stewart punch/stamp combo. Isn't the vampy girl in the middle great?!! But the best part is all the FELT SPIDERS!
They're so CREEPY!! And they go so well with the girl!!
That's it!
Be sure to visit CC&M for more Halloween ideas!
There's a really fun coffin box that I want to play with next!
Cheers!
designer: Becky Voth

3 comments:

Steph Zerbe said...

Creepy little box! LOVE IT!

Becky Voth said...

Thanks Steph! i was wondering where all the "love" had gone! It's a ghost town here today! LOL!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Creepy! LOVE this Becky! FANTASTIC images to go with that theme!