Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday!

Hello!! It's Noelle posting today! Did everyone shop? I am happy to report I am still in my PJ's and slept in until 7:45! I'll do a little online shopping this afternoon! Did you know that Creative Cuts & More is having a sale? You get to pick your own coupon! One is for 20% off anything in the store and the code is cybermonday. The second coupon is for free shipping in the US with a minimum order of $25.00. That code is blackfriday. Both coupons are good through Monday. Only 1 coupon can be used per order. How great is that?

I made this card for one of our design team members, Kim! It's an A2 card that I had custom cut in Bazzil Bling, which I ADORE! Then I used a scrap of SU Kraft to stamp the {ippity] background stamp on. Then another scrap to stamp the image on. That is another {ippity} stamp and I embossed it using Ranger Black EP. The ribbon is from Michael's and the jewels are by Doodlebug! I put the whole card together with Killer White Tear-able Tape!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have fun shopping and don't forget to use your coupon!

No comments: