Sunday, November 14, 2010

We are happy to introduce you to one of our November guest designers Kristine Reynolds!!

How lucky are we to have her? Here is a little bio in her own words:
I live in Sunny Southern California with my husband, Jeff, my 16 year old son, and our labrador, Jadie. My daughter, Tyler is 18 and a Freshman, attending college at Cal Poly, San Louis Obispo. My son is heavily involved in music-marching band, jazz band, etc. and Jeff and I are die hard band roadies. When I'm not helping with the kids in the band you'll find me happily stamping, coloring, and creating cards, scrapbook pages, and other projects in my craft room. I have been a huge fan of Creative Cuts & More for a while now and am thrilled to be a guest designer!


How cute is this peek-a-view box? To see more about it, please head on over to her blog!
I love what she did with this Tuck and Close bag! Isn't it so cute? To see more you can check it out here!
Thanks so much for joining us this month Kristine! We love your work and we think you are fantastic!
Be sure to come back on Wednesday, the 17th for our Blog Hop you can see even more of her fabulous work!

4 comments:

velta said...

Welcome Kristine! Beautiful work here...You have given me great inspiration!! I just LOVE Creative Cuts and more :)

Lisa J said...

These gifts should definitely be treasured by whomever the recipient might be! Great work!

Dawn sent me to follow!

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Dawn sent me and I'm a follower
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns AT yahoo DOT com
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

Dawnll said...

I have enjoyed your projects Kristine, and glad we are guests together.