Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blackjack Entertains

Hi Everyone-Dawn ll here today.
Today I want to share a really fun assortment I used  many, many butterflies.
Creative Cuts and More now has some great mixed assortments.
I used the butterfly assortment  

This assortment has butterflies cut in acetate, chipboard, felt, grunge paper, metallic card stock, recycled book pages, smooth card stock, textured card stock, vellum card stock and velvet paper, 

 I did a quick layout of my daughters cat Blackjack. He is a real sweetie and loves to amuse everyone.

Here is a fun picture of him entertaining.
I used SEVERAL of the butterflies as you can see- I doubled almost all of them and then ink distressed the edges and added some fun bling on their bodies
 All the papers and ribbon are from my stash.
You need to pop in and check out the many assortments available at Creative Cuts and More


1 comment:

Online Blackjack said...

You have made a very beautiful assortment which is full of the butterflies. These all of the pictures which you have shared are very cute. I think I will also try them and can also make these art and craft things.