Thursday, June 30, 2011

An Elegant Gift Card Holder


 
Dawn Lusk here, sharing a simple yet elegant way to give a gift card.
My son has another wedding coming up and I know he'll wait till the last minute and say, "MooooooooOOOm, I need a card and gift... what can I get them?"
Then like a sweet loving mother, I'll hand him this and tell him to stick a gift card inside!

I used Oval Window Box with Acetate Rectangle, (Basically Black )from Creative Cuts and More. I ran the lid through the Cuttlebug with Kassie's Brocade embossing folder before assembling. I used Killer White Tear-able Tape on the corner tabs and the acteate inside.

Coming pre-cut and scored, each piece is so easy to put together! Hey... it makes my life a lot easier!! *Grin*

The stamps are from Our Daily Bread designs new July release, Sweet William Large and Small sets.

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn Lusk

2 comments:

Nora Anne said...

This is beautiful Dawn! So elegant and perfect for a wedding gift!

Becky Voth said...

This is so beautiful!