Saturday, December 10, 2011

COCOA APRON POCKET CARD

Hello Divas!!!  Welcome to the Die Cut Diva Blog! This is Chrissy D!!! Every Christmas, I love to make little gifts for family and friends. These wonderful Die Cuts make it SO EASY to  create CUTE gifts!


 I used the WHITE TACKY TAPE to hold this cute Apron together. Have you tried it yet? Terry  has this available for such an AWESOME DEAL!!! Give it a try, You will LOVE IT!!!! You can tear it and it holds like the Red Tacky Tape.


I started by running the APRON POCKET Card and ran the pocket portion through the Big Shot and used the Cuttlebug folder. I then sponged White Craft Ink over the embossed area. I then stamped with the White Craft Ink the 4 in 1 Snowflakes from DRS Designs.  I wrapped some ribbon around the base stamped the cute Cocoa and Marshmallow mug on the called Labels Nine card stock. The sentiment on the inside goes perfectly with the adorable image. It is called the Cocoa and Marshmallow Greeting from DRS Designs.



I threw in some Cocoa and a Candy Candy and WAH-LAH! I have a nice, inexpensive gift that was fun to make!!! What could be better than that??? (Well, besides drinking the cocoa, that is! *wink*)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Now this is very clever. I think I will give it a try.