Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Tuck & Close Bag


Hi! I'm sharing 'just a little something' that looks like you spent hours to make, but only took a short time!

My daughter-in-law's birthday is also Christmas day...so I always try to make her card or gift bag as far away from looking "Christmas" as possible. This time I chose a Tuck and Close Bag, XL, in Bazzill Criss Cross Forget-Me-Not from Creative Cuts and More!

It's so easy...every die cut comes pre-scored, all you have to do is assemble and decorate! This particular die cut has one seam to stick together, and that was easy with White Tear-able Tape!

I love the flaps on this box!

I'll tuck a check or giftcard inside, but it's plenty big enough to hold some large items!

Thanks for stopping!
Dawn Lusk

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Dawn - this is AMAZING! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful Dawn- love this little box

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very pretty Dawn!