Monday, December 5, 2011

Two Cup Day...

It's Monday!!!

If you are anything like me, Monday is always a two cup day to get me going for the new week!

I just love this adorable Changito stamp from Stampendous and had to get it to use on these fun Mug die cut cards from Creative Cuts and More.


I rounded out the top and glued down the other three edges to create a pocket in the top which is perfect for a packet of  coffee, hot chocolate or tea!  What a fun little gift for a workmate or friend!

Here's a closer look at Changito.


Stamps:
Two Cup Changito Set
Paper:
Neenah White Card Stock
Bazzill Basic colored Card Stock
Basic Grey patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinder dies

Thanks for stopping by today!

I hope you have a fabulous Monday!

Kristine

2 comments:

Joan V said...

So cute and creative. I just bought these two stamps last week. Thanks for the inspiration.

NoraAnne said...

So adorable!