Monday, June 4, 2012

For My Wonderful Mother Card - Vellum

Hi Everyone! My name is Dianne and I am a new member of the Design Team.
This is a fun card I made for my May card class girls for their special Mom's for Mothers Day. We used the Tag Card with page insert - Bottom opening and after seeing an example from Deb McNett in Vellum I had to give it a try. I fell in love. So easy to work with and it turned out beautiful.
This card is a special order in Vellum so if you fall in love like I did please add a note in the order for Vellum or contact Terry when placing your order.  Your recipient will drool!

Ingredients:
Tag Card with page insert bottom opening diecut from Creative Cuts and More- Vellum
Insert - Tangerine Blast -Smooth (this color really gave it a pop)
Pattern Paper - Paisley Petals DSP SU
Stamps - Baroque Motifs and Delightful Dozen
Embellishments - Ribbon and Spiral Clips
Ink - Versamark
Embossing powder - Bronze

Enjoy,
Dianne

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Beautiful Card! Weldome to the team!

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card!!