Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Twist Card

Happy Friday!

Hi All!!!

Kristine here with a fun summery Twist A2 card to share today.  I started off with a pre-cut Twist card from Creative Cuts and More.  I ran the sides of the card through my cuttlebug to make the embossed flowers.



Then I colored up this adorable Hula Kiddo by Stampendous and decorated this side.


The backside of the card uses Instant Vacation by Stampendous!




Here's another look at the backside.


These Twist card's are so easy to make when you start with a pre-cut card from CC and M!

You can check out more samples HERE!

Give it a try...I bet you'll be hooked.

Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!

Kristine

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

This is so cute!!

NoraAnne said...

What a fun, happy card! I love it :)