Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Come on Baby!! Let's Do the TWIST!!

I *LOVE* the Twist A2 Card!!
I was recently over at Terry's house and she handed me a whole bag of things all cut in Kraft.  *SWOON*  For whatever reason anything in Kraft moves me to decorate it!
 
 The washi is MME Indie Pictures.  The Faith is from Unity's Painted Sentiments and the circles are from Unity's Just Circles.  The flowers are Recollections and the centers are 'skittles' the bling is Studio G.
 
The funny thing about my love for twist cards is I never mail them out.  I decorate both sides and then keep it in my card box.  There is no place to write so they never get mailed.  LOL  This time I just left it totally 'unfinished' so now I have a whole lot of room to write what I need to!  SCORE!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very smart Noelle! I do the same thing. They are cute but no where to write! I usually send them with a letter written on paper but your idea is great!