Monday, August 6, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Book

I made this fun book for a friends daughter to celebrate her 5th Birthday.

To make this album the way I did you will need:
1 Cupcake chipboard kit
1 frosting piece in chipboard (Solo piece coming soon)
6 Cupcake #02 set in chipboard 
Lots of bling and pattern and solid paper of your choice. 


The cover of this album has a cupcake topper in chipboard added (only on this page) and then card stock which I used Iridescent ice to sparkle. A flower in white with Iridescent Ice (lots of sparkle for Char!) Added Glossy Accents to the center of the flower for some pizzazz there as well.
The Happy Birthday letters are the Quickutz/Lifestyle crafts Olivia font and then I used the SU Dazzling Details to make it look like I had frosted them.
I did Debate placing them in the cupcake top area but they got visually lost and I know my Char likes pink so I left them in the cupcake bottom area. Easier to read.


Page 1 and 2
Some more info on this fun book.....
I used Echo Park's Little Girl digital (YEP!! digital!!!) printed paper for this album and SU Card stock.
They work so well with each other.
Tons of bling and lots of Iridescent Ice and Glossy Accents.
All patterns in the bling are freestyle.


Page 3 and 4
Love the mini cupcakes through out the book. It was so fun to mix and match the patterns in this set with the little cupcake tops.


Page 5 and 6
Note to everyone... Do Not Tip The Page You Just Put Glossy Accent On To Show Your Friends it will run
Had to fix the green dots on this page when I was so happy how they looked I wanted to show Melissa and I looked down to see the Glossy Accents running. Funniest part is we were face timing and I saw it on the screen it was like a bad movie... But it would have been great if they were Popsicles not cupcake sprinkles. So remember when using Glossy Accents do not show people your work by standing it up with pride until it is dry!



Page 7 and 8
Bling on the pink cupcake - I started the bling at the bottom of the cupcake and just was not happy so I went all the way around and fell in love. I know went a bit crazy with the bling. But I love it. followed that with the purple on page 6 as well and love that one too. As you can probably tell I did not work in order on this book.



Page 9 and 10
The pink topped one was the 1st page I did and I used those flowers and just had so much fun with them. its one of my favorite pages. 
The blue page I was so happy I had some left over gems from the sea life album they worked perfect here.


Back
Left this back cover blank as it will sit on a table or shelf and could mess up a picture.

Hope you all enjoyed this album
If you want to get one and try it out yourself check out CC&M
you'll love it! Very easy and fun to create.

I just love this new album we have in the store,
Loves,
Dianne



No comments: