Monday, August 20, 2012

Mermaid Treat Bell Box

Today I have for you a Bell Box with the adorable Sugarplums Emma digital stamp sitting on her rock landscape with her little fishy friends.  I had this cut in Kraft for "Options" and when I needed a quick treat.

 I pulled it out and looked through my computer for the perfect August stamp set and this gift box came together. I filled it with Saltwater Taffy for the treat I needed but you could add anything (a  gift card would fit perfect in this box too). This box measures 3 inches at the bottom and narrows to 2 inches at the top and is 4 inches tall not including the tab.

I love having a few gift boxes on hand so when I need a gift I can just pull out the size I need, grab a stamp, complete the outside then grab the item I'm giving, toss it in and its done I have a sweet little gift package in a minute or two...

Items used:
Bell Box, Digital Stamps, Ribbon, Copic markers & Dazzling Details


No comments: