Monday, December 28, 2009

French Fries Anyone??











Or maybe just some candy?




Did you know you can use your own paper and Creative Cuts and More will custom cut any die you want? I am super lucky, I don't have to send them my paper, I get to just jump in my car and drive over and visit and cut my own French Fry Boxes! I am addicted to My Mind's Eye. This gorgeous paper came from their Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue stack which I bought at Michael's on Black Friday!




I would love to take credit for these fantastic, GORGEOUS flowers, but I can't! I am also lucky enough to be Carla's sister and she whipped them out just as fast as I could grab the supplies. She used ribbon from my stash, paper flowers I got in a swap, they came with the pearls already attached, the maroon flower is a Prima and then Glimmer Mist because everything MUST have some bling or sparkle to it.




The cards were easy as pie. I just used the left over scrap from the French Fry box and stamped an Inkadinkado stamp on another scrap of paper.




Thanks for looking and if you need an easy and quick gift, these French Fry boxes are PERFECT!




Noelle

4 comments:

JustYolie said...

GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing!
http://justyolie.blogspot.com/

mustangkayla said...

Very fun Noelle! They look fantastic!

Chrissy D said...

Great projects! I love this idea!!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Gorgeous projects and flowers!! I wish I could just pop in to CC&M. I am so jealous!