Monday, December 14, 2009

Fuzzy Snowman scene card



Don't you just love these A2 Four Pane Window cards from Creative Cuts and More? I've had a blast creating a bunch of cards with these. Here is my latest creation with a Fuzzy Snowman scene.

The A2 Four Pane Window card is die cut from Carob Cream Bazzill Smoothies cardstock, and I stamped some white snow all over the front. The snowman is a die cut from Creative Cuts and More as well, and I covered it with glue and then smooshed some Polar White Flower Soft into the glue until I had him covered, except for the hat. I used a black copic marker to color in the hat. After the glue was dry and the Flower Soft was set, I squirted on some black stickles for the eyes and the buttons. The mouth was done with a tiny sharpie marker.

See the little twigs for the snowman's arms? I found a scrap piece of brown cardstock and just freehandedly cut out the twigs. I used more scrap pieces of cardstock to create the little sign next to the snowman. :-)

The wreath was colored with copic markers and then dotted with some red stickles. I used a clear stickles on the torn paper down below for the snow drifts, and I created some icicles across the top of the card with the same clear stickles. Lots of waiting around for things to dry, but it was worth it. :-)

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

this is so clever and CUUUUUUUTE!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh I love the flower soft on this - reminds me of marshmallows! Yummmoooo

Steph Zerbe said...

simply gorgeous!! Love the snowman. Brilliant!