Friday, December 11, 2009

Pretty Decorations

Are you ready for Christmas? haha...I'm sure not! One thing I struggle with is making a pretty package. I love to wrap, but rarely have the ribbon and bows on hand to make the present look pretty! I put a lot of work into mini albums this year to give as gifts. I wanted to present them in a better way than a gift bag. I decided to make my own boxes to fit the mini albums perfectly in matching paper. I then altered the outside of the box. Here I used some fun felt flowers in Olive and Ruby. I topped it with a Beetle Black Jewel. It was super simple and I feel a lot more impressive than a gift bag.



I hope everyone is staying warm and safe this holiday season!

2 comments:

ellen s. said...

love the layered look!

Steph Zerbe said...

ohhh, those felt flowers are so cool! Gorgeous card. I like that it looks like a gift box.