Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo Bites!

Hi everyone!
Kim here again today to share a super simple Halloween Candy Bar Cover! A couple of years ago, someone gave me a "custom" wrapped candy bar & of course I thought to myself, "I can do that!" And so can you!!!

I simply covered the bar with some fun, spooky paper; added a Halloween border sticker along the bottom. Then I embossed the spider web onto the Petite Vintage Label, added the witch sticker a little saying! A perfect little treat for a teacher or a special neighborhood ghoul!!
Thanks for looking today!
Don't forget to check out the Creative Cuts & More website for 100's of dies for all your holiday projects!!
Designer: Kim Langhorst

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

That is super cute Kim and so much nicer than just the original wrapper!

velta said...

Simply adorable...who would not love to receive this gifty? Check out my coffin from you at:

http://www.impressionsbyv.blogspot.com