Saturday, October 16, 2010

Warm Wishes...

Hi everyone! My project today uses the  Milk Carton with Snowflake #4 Large and Snowflake #4 Small. I had a lot of fun creating this treat box for a friend! Using the color story for the Play Date Cafe Challenge (read below for Lisa's description), I colored my bear with Copic Markers, and luckily found designer paper with both blues incorporated in it to use!


Lisa said "Creative Cuts & More is the Sponsor for this weeks Play Date Cafe Challenge. Grab your stamps and play along on the PDCC Blog***.  The winner of this weeks Play Date Cafe Challenge will receive this FAB Holiday Treats Apron Kit, courtesy of Creative Cuts & More!" 

Happy Crafting! ~ Darsie

image and sentiment: Deedee's Digis
embellishments: Recollections

2 comments:

Holly said...

Absolutely darling!!! Love that bear!

Noelle Reese said...

Super Cute Darsie! I love it!!