Monday, October 11, 2010

LYNN STEVENS - BOXES

Hello Everyone - This is Chris Dickinson here! I took the month of September off and it is taking me some time to get back into the swing of things here. September, we had the VERY talented Lynn Stevens as our Guest Designer, and I feel as if I failed her! I want to apologize to her for not having this posted last month.

Check out this HAUNTING project created by Lynn! WOW! Here are the details from Lynn...


What fun I had creating these treat boxes for Halloween. I used the coffin treat box for this. It is so easy to put together. The stamps are from the newest Artistic Outpost Haunted Halloween plate. I used the torn frames technique from the Technique Junkies Newsletter.


For my next project I used the Matchbox Large and spider die cut from Creative Cuts & More
The technique uses Worn Wallpaper from TJ latest newsletter.



Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness batman! These are amazing! Great job on these Lyn. I love the great details.Hauntingly fun