Monday, October 4, 2010

Cute as a Button!

Good Morning!
And welcome to the Creative Cuts and More Blog.  Today I am sharing with you some baby projects.  I designed these recently for the Perfect Pair blog hop combining Creative Cuts and More and Clear and Simple Stamps.  CCM has some really fun products that are just perfect for baby showers and more!

I used the A7 Scallop Card on this one.


 I went a little shabby with this ensemble.  Aren't these so cute!!  I used the Diaper Card with Pin, the Baby Shoes, and A7 Fancy Frame Window with Clear and Simple's "Little One" stamp set.


This "Diaper Card" die comes in 2 pieces, pre-cut and pre-scored, the actual diaper and the diaper pin.  When you order make sure you note that you get to select different colors for each one.  It does not come with the inside card.  I decided to make mine a mock baby shower invite.  I covered it with old book paper and inked it up with some brown ink.  I love the lace along the legs.  The button is part of the Clear and Simple "Little One" stamp set.



This is the A7 Fancy Frame Window Card.  It's so much fun to design the inside of the card creatively as well with just a little part peeking through the window.
I used one of the words from the "Little Ones" stamp set to create my background border.  I used the old book paper again.  I fan folded it to create the border.  The buttons are from the stamp set and I colored them with chalk.  The paper for the buttons is Jenni Bowlin. 


See the little heart.  You can't tell from the photo, but it is made of velvet paper!!  Yes, Creative Cuts and More sells velvet paper.  It's so cool.  I just used my Spellbinders die to cut it out and inked the edges.

 
And here's the inside.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Melisa


1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

Super cute Melisa! I love all of it!