Sunday, December 19, 2010

Awareness Ribbon Gifts by Dawn

Hello Everyone Dawn here again,
I am back today with a few more gifts I made from Creative Cuts and More products.
Some of the products I received from Terry at CC&M after winning a blog hop are part of this post and in today's.
These are the gifts I included with the package with the album I took to the cancer center to donate.




Awareness Ribbon A7 Scallop Card - Horizontal is the base I started with here.
I used the stamp set from Clear Arts to decorate and also the Ek Success border punch. The paper I used in the window is from CTMH.


Awareness Ribbon Window Square Box #01 in pink here was so easy to decorate.

I used the aggressive Killer White Tear-able Tacky Tape - 1/4" on the backside of the box to cover the ribbon, then just added a little rock crystal glitter. The stretch pink ribbon, small flowers and pearls are from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks for stopping by today until next time- take care!

2 comments:

velta said...

What a thoughtful and beautiful gift!!!

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful gift Dawn!