Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Polar Bear Matchbox...

Hi, it's Darsie posting today, and there are only 2 days left til Christmas! I have finished up all my wrapping, and crafting, but just have to show you this darling candy box I created using the Match Box #1 - Large Die Cut! It is so easy to put together and decorate! Once you're done decorating, add some patterned paper to any flavor of Hershey's Nuggets and tuck them inside the matchbox. A cute gift to leave on a co-worker's desk, for a teacher or in a stocking!

To all my friends and family and to the fabulous Die Cut Diva Design Girls, I wish each and everyone of you the Most Joyous Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year!




Images & Sentiment: Designs by Leere'
Designer Paper: Tis the Season by Die Cuts with a View

No comments: